Annual meeting 2013
The Annual HTMR Network Meeting was held on February 4 2013 in London. Four parallel sessions focussed on Stratfied Medicine, Outcomes, Evidence Synthesis and Health Economics. Professor Doug Altman and Professor Jane Armitage provided keynote sessions.
Click on the names below to download the slide sets (Adobe reader required)
- Chris Harbron: Personalised HealthCare /Stratified Medicine : An industry perspective.
- Rick Kaplan and Louise Brown: FOCUS4: a novel stratified design to advance biomarker development across multiple subtypes of colorectal cancer.
- Desmond Walsh: Stratified Medicine - developing disease-focused partnerships to stratify disease and the methodological challenges.
- Laura Bonnett: Identifying responders in epilepsy trials.
- Nigel Stallard: Combining short-term and long-term endpoint data in a clinical trial with treatment selection.
- Liz Gargon: COMET update.
- Jamie Kirkham: Outcome Reporting Bias in Trials (ORBIT II).
- Julian Higgins: Conditional Power for CRASH.
- Claire McKenna: Value of Information for CRASH: Discussion of the role of meta-analysis to design CRASH.
- Joshua Pink: Clinical trial simulations in health economics.
- Doug Altman: Improving the quality and value of clinical trials: the role of reporting guidelines
- Jane Armitage: Sensible guidelines for clinical trials initiative