Understanding how trials work can be quite a challenge. We've collected a range of games and tests that you can try to understand why trials are run the way they are.
- Masking: To show how knowledge of the intervention might influence the person’s experience of it
- Randomness: To show that true randomness can lead to long runs of the same allocation
- Which number?: To show that different people might interpret different proportions in different ways
- Test of physical performance: To show that people might respond differently when their performance is measured by different people or in different settings
- Measurement error: To show that different people measuring the same thing might get different answers
- Access to information: To explore people’s attitudes to sharing information collected during a clinical trial.
If you would like to suggest an idea for a poster, podcast, or game related to trials please email firstname.lastname@example.org